Your continued support will propel RudduR Dance’s growth as a multi-racial, socially conscious dance company presenting accessible and topically relevant works that speak to the universality of the human experience.
With your help RudduR Dance has made great strides in these past two years. Gratefully we have:
Awards and Acknowledgments:
- Named one of 2015’s emerging artist by STREB Lab for Action Mechanics
- Finalist - Knight Arts Challenge
- Finalist - Knights Arts Challenge
- Finalist - June Jordan Fellowship Center for Criminal Justice at Columbia University
- Awarded - New World School of the Arts Alumni Foundation's Inspiration Grant
- Awarded - Career Transition For Dancers Grant
- Awarded - Rapid Response Grant
- Awarded - GO! Emerging Artist Commissioning Program
- Awarded - Arts Envoy Grant
- Awarded - World Learning Grant
- Awarded - U.S. Embassy Burkina Faso Grant
Confirmed for our upcoming season:
With lots more exciting stuff in the works.
Your continued tax deductible support will go towards strategically positioning RudduR Dance as the premiere dance company for cutting edge contemporary ballet:
- Operating, production, creation, presenting and touring costs of current works and future creations;
- Salaries for the artist, staff, and collaborators;
- The copyrighting and trademarking of our work;
- And the professional filming of current and future works.
Your support at this vital stage means the world to us and it would be an honor to list you on our site as a supporter. You can donate by clicking the donation button below. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can mail checks to the address below. Please remember to put RudduR Dance in your Memo Line. Thank you in advance for your gift.Miami Dance Futures Inc.
8901 Southwest 79th Court
Miami, Florida 33156
Phone: (305) 596-3442
*RudduR Dance is a fiscally sponsored organization through Miami Dance Futures. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.